April 11, 1960
Portfolio adviser: Phillips, Hager & North Investment Management
Total value on December 31, 2019: $123.9 Million
Eligible for registered plans: Yes
Minimum initial investment*: $1,000
Minimum subsequent investment: $100
Fund code: TMI001
Volatility: Low to Medium
*The $1,000 minimum is waived in cases where the investor sets up a regular pre-authorized debit plan from his/her bank account. It is also waived in cases where parents or grandparents establish an in trust account for a minor.
The Fund invests in a diversified portfolio of Canadian and global companies. At least 50% of the portfolio value is invested in Canadian companies with the remainder invested in global companies.
As at December 31, 2019
May be suitable for medium to long-term investors who are:
• Seeking to invest in a broad range of Canadian and global companies
• Able to handle the ups and downs of the stock market
• Willing to accept a medium level of risk
Risks of Investing in the Fund
- Active management risk, commodity risk, derivative risk (forward contracts), equity risk, exchange-traded fund risk, foreign currency risk, foreign security risk, liquidity risk, real estate companies and investment trusts risk, regulatory risk, securities lending risk, small company risk, specific issuer risk, tax policy risk
- Refer to the Simplified Prospectus for more details
Performance: Period Ending December 31, 2019
To view rates of return click here.
To view the Quarterly Reports on the Fund click here.