The Tradex Investment Savings Account is a very competitive daily interest savings account. It’s a great place for you to “park” funds that you will need in the short-term or funds that you may want to hold for further opportunities.
Below is the current rate offered on this account (rate subject to change):
|October 07, 2019||1.20%|
|July 26, 2019||1.25%|
|November 2, 2018||1.50%|
|July 20, 2018||1.40%|
|January 26, 2018||1.25%|
|September 18, 2017||1.10%|
- The deposits are held in trust at Manulife Bank of Canada, a wholly owned subsidiary of Manulife Financial, one of Canada’s largest financial institutions.
- Through Manulife Bank of Canada, deposits in Tradex Investment Savings are eligible for CDIC insurance coverage of up to $100,000 per depositor per insured category in accordance with CDIC rules and regulations.
- There in no minimum required balance and there are no service fees.
- You earn full interest on every dollar you hold in a Tradex Investment Savings Account for each day the money is in the account.
- Electronic transfers between your established bank account and this account are available, subject to a maximum 2-business day notice, upon your telephone or e-mail instructions.
- Tradex also offers U.S. dollar savings account options through other institutions.