Since inception date:
May 7, 1999
Portfolio adviser: City of London Investment Management Company Limited
Total value on September 30, 2019: $37.1 Million
Eligible for registered plans: Yes
Minimum initial investment*: $1,000
Minimum subsequent investment: $100
Fund code: TMI003
Volatility: Low to Medium
*The $1,000 minimum is waived in cases where the investor sets up a regular pre-authorized debit plan from his/her bank account. It is also waived in cases where parents or grandparents establish an in trust account for a minor.
Investments in the U.S., Europe and Asia will all be included in the investment portfolio and up to 20% of the portfolio value may be invested in emerging markets. The Fund invests mainly in exchange traded closed-end fund companies whose investments typically represent a cross-section of companies based in a particular country, geographic region or industry sector.
As at September 30, 2019
May be suitable for medium to long term investors who are:
• Seeking to invest in a broad range of foreign stocks
• Able to handle the ups and downs of the stock market
• Willing to accept the foreign currency risk of investing in foreign stocks
• Willing to accept a medium level of risk
Risks of Investing in the Fund
- Active management risk, commodity risk, concentration risk, derivative risk (forward contracts), emerging markets risk, equity risk, exchange-traded funds risk, foreign currency risk, foreign security risk, liquidity risk, regulatory risk, small company risk, specific issuer risk, tax policy risk.
- Refer to the Simplified Prospectus for more details
Performance Data: Period ending September 30, 2019
To view rates of return click here.
To view the Quarterly Reports on the Fund click here.
To view the Simplified Prospectus, Fund Facts or other Regulatory Documents, click here.
The FundGrade rating is used with permission from Fundata Canada Inc., all rights reserved. Fundata is a Canadian investment funds data and analytics company. The FundGrade A+ Rating identifies funds that have consistently demonstrated the best risk-adjusted returns through an entire calendar year. For more information on the rating system, please visit www.fundata.com.
To view the FundGrade and FundGrade A+ Methodology click here.