1. The undersigned customer (the “Customer”) requests that TRADEX MANAGEMENT INC. (“TMI”) sends the Tradex Quarterly Newsletter (the “Newsletter”) to the Customer electronically.
2. Your authorization and consent to electronic services. By signing below you enable TMI to add your e-mail address to its newsletter mailing list and consequently consent to receiving the Newsletter in an electronic form, which will replace the paper copy of the Newsletter normally received by regular mail.
3. Written acknowledgements. Information or data contained in the Newsletter is not guaranteed to be current, accurate, or complete, and is subject to change without notice. Please contact TMI for confirmation before acting on any such information or data. The Newsletter is not intended to provide specific individual advice including, without limitation, investment, financial, legal, accounting, or tax. If such advice is required, the services of a competent professional should be sought. The Newsletter may include information from regulatory bodies that TMI is required to provide to the Customer. You acknowledge the receipt of such information by electronic delivery.
4. Limitation of liability. The information in the Newsletter is subject to change without notice and TMI will not be held liable for any changes that may result in the information presented herein being inaccurate. This communication does not constitute personalized advice and prospective investors should inform themselves as to any securities, taxation or other legislation affecting them personally.
5. No warranties. We take all reasonable measures to ensure the electronic delivery is as accurate and timely as possible and that disruptions of service are minimal, but TMI makes no warranty or guarantee concerning the uninterrupted availability of the electronic Newsletter on our website, including the electronic delivery to your inbox. TMI expressly disclaims any and all implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Participating in the electronic service involves sending and receiving information typically included in the Newsletter over the internet and potentially other electronic networks and there may be certain associated risks. On rare occasions problems may arise, such as emails failing to transmit, links failing to function properly or a system failure at your electronic service provider. It’s important that you make sure you’re comfortable with the efforts of TMI to safeguard your e-mail information. However, even with the security we have in place, TMI cannot guarantee the confidentiality of any information transmitted over the internet or other electronic networks. You assume the entire risk related to your participation in the electronic service.
6. Service or Agreement changes. TMI may change the way we offer the Newsletter at any time and without prior notice. We may also amend the terms of this Agreement at any time without prior notice to you. All changes will be effective upon the posting of the revised Agreement.
7. Service or Agreement cancellation. You may cancel your participation in the electronic Newsletter and revoke your agreement to these terms at any time by contacting our office at 1-800-267-3863 or by e-mailing email@example.com. Your cancellation will be effective within a reasonable period of time after we receive it. TMI may discontinue the electronic delivery we offer at any time and without prior notice. We may also cancel this Agreement or your right to participate in the electronic service, in whole or in part, at any time without notice to you. You understand that this Agreement and your consent will be effective indefinitely, until you cancel it or until we cancel it.
8. Indemnification. You agree to make TMI whole for any and all claims, losses, liabilities, and expenses (including attorneys’ fees) arising from any use of this electronic service or your violation of this Agreement. These indemnification obligations will survive the termination of this Agreement.
9. Governing law. If any provision of this Agreement is invalid or unenforceable under applicable law, the other provisions will remain in full force and effect. This Agreement will be governed and interpreted under the laws of the province of Ontario and the laws of Canada applicable therein and you consent and submit to the personal jurisdiction of those courts for the purposes of litigating any such action.
10. Waivers and assignments. We may waive any term of this Agreement at any time, but such waiver shall not be deemed a waiver of the term in the future. You may not assign this Agreement to anyone else. In our discretion, however, we may assign this Agreement or delegate its rights and responsibilities to any third party.
11. Confidentiality. TMI will never share or distribute your e-mail address to third parties.