- You can hold a combination of ETFs and mutual funds investments
- Unlike registered accounts there are no contributions or withdrawal limits
- Contributions to non-registered accounts are not tax deductible
- All investments gains are taxable in the year realised
- You can use capital gains to offset capital losses
- Non-registered accounts can be individual, joint or in-trust
- Non-registered assets are deemed to be disposed of at the time of death and are taxed accordingly. Unrealized capital gains may be rolled over to an eligible beneficiary (e.g. spouse or common-law partner) and taxed in their hands.
Tradex partners with B2B bank to provides you with the possibility to hold a self directed non-registered account.
Contact Tradex Now! An advisor will be happy to help you chose the right investment vehicle that suits your goal