May 12th and 13th
Cost $99 + HST
Sign-up below if you would like to receive future Pre-Retirement Course announcements in Ottawa. Please contact us if you would like to host a Pre-Retirement Course for your department (minimum of 15 attendees) and we can bring the course to you!
Are you a Federal Government employee?
Effective April 2015, Canada School of Public Service no longer offers D001 – “Planning for Retirement”
Tradex is pleased to partner with the National Association of Federal Retirees & HealthPartners to offer a two-day Pre-Retirement Course for Federal Government employees in the Ottawa & Gatineau area!
- Assessing retirement readiness
- Public service pension plan and benefits
- Income security programs
- Financial planning
- Optimizing your pay and benefits
- Estate planning
- Health & Nutrition – Presented by Health Partners
- Psychological & sociological aspects of retirement – Presented by Health Partners
- My Retirement Experience – Presented by National Association of Federal Retirees
- materials & retirement forecasting
- lunch & refreshments
- 1-year membership with Federal Retirees ($50 value)
Spouses are welcome and encouraged to register!
FAQs About Our Pre-Retirement Seminars
Who would benefit from attending?
This course is valuable for current employees of the federal government and recent retirees.
How can I find out about future courses?
Please sign up below to receive an e-mail with news of future Pre-Retirement Course in Ottawa. If you’d like to host a course for your department please e-mail us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org