Cost $99 + HST
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic and as the local health authorities continue to place limits on group gatherings, no courses are currently scheduled. However, once permitted by local authorities, we will again make available.
To stay tuned, please sign-up below if you would like to receive future Pre-Retirement Course announcements in Ottawa. Please contact us if you would like to host a Pre-Retirement Course for your department (minimum of 15 attendees) and we can bring the course to you!
If you wish to lock in your groups’ date for the fall, please contact us now to reserve.
Are you a Federal Government employee?
Effective April 2015, Canada School of Public Service no longer offers D001 – “Planning for Retirement”
Tradex is pleased to partner with the National Association of Federal Retirees & HealthPartners to offer a two-day Pre-Retirement Course for Federal Government employees in the Ottawa & Gatineau area!
- Assessing retirement readiness
- Public service pension plan and benefits
- Income security programs
- Financial planning
- Optimizing your pay and benefits
- Estate planning
- Health & Nutrition – Presented by Health Partners
- Psychological & sociological aspects of retirement – Presented by Health Partners
- My Retirement Experience – Presented by National Association of Federal Retirees
- materials & retirement forecasting
- lunch & refreshments
- 1-year membership with Federal Retirees ($50 value)
Spouses are welcome and encouraged to register!
FAQs About Our Pre-Retirement Seminars
Who would benefit from attending?
This course is valuable for current employees of the federal government and recent retirees.
How can I find out about future courses?
Please sign up below to receive an e-mail with news of future Pre-Retirement Course in Ottawa. If you’d like to host a course for your department please e-mail us directly at email@example.com